Best Live Gigs of Recent Times (was Re: Mount Kimbie)

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 14:06:01 CEST 2017

> one of the best live gigs in the last few years for me...

I'm going to listen to Mount Kimbie in a minute, but I just wanna pitch in and say that I went and saw "All Them Witches" last week here in Vienna, and it was the best live gig I've ever been.. truly masters of their art, a real inspiration, and I came out of the gig absolutely grinning .. and not just because I got to hang out with them (and their co-horts, Ghost Wolves - also cool!) for a few drinks afterwards.  Seriously, if you get a chance, go see these guys .. but check out their music first of course, since they're fucking great rock and roll, music-bar!

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com