Two great soft synths ..

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun Nov 26 17:31:44 CET 2017

Thanks Kim, Rom, Andrew and all

Romain said:

> Do you know what was the source of fire ? (Was it really a laptop ??)

Quite often with fires, they cannot be 100% sure.  Because of the insurance claim size (about £125,000 / 135,000 euro) we had 4 different visits from different forensic people.  You never really get to hear the final outcome but I believe the final decision on what might have caused the fire was:

1)      10% chance it was a power extension

2)      10% chance it was the sun reflecting in a makeup mirror.  The sun causes a surprising number of household fire, usually reflecting in mirrors or crystal.  This is also more common in the autumn or spring when the sun is lower in the sky

3)      80% chance it was a plugged in laptop

We now don’t leave anything electrical plugged in whilst our or in bed  :) (apart from the fridge, internet and TV box)

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk