Gig this Sunday in Arnhem

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sat Nov 25 16:37:36 CET 2017

Op 25-11-2017 om 9:42 schreef Romain:
> Thank you Gert for your kind words:)
> It is not family related tho, the boy friend from one of my colleague passed away suddenly on her couch ...
> Heart attack it seems ...  he was around 40 years old ...   I go to the funeral to support her, those moments are quite shit when you are not prepared ...
>
> This said... I hope you guys will kick a*s !!!
> :D
> Romain

Hi Romain,

I'm sorry to hear that. In my own friends group I also had a
couple of guys that suddenly died in recent years. All around 40
years of age. It's a very humbling, worrysome and saddening
experience.

Good of you to be there for the girl. Try to have a good weekend
anyway.

--
Gert

gert van santen