Oberheim Matrix 6R vs 1000

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 02:39:38 CET 2017

> On Nov 8, 2017, at 2:06 AM, punkdISCO <forums at punkdisco.co.uk> wrote:
>
> What does Vince Clarke know about electronic music!??!
>
> Joke!!!

Actually I have not been a fan of the whole Depeche Mode, Erasure etc... era. I was more a metal head/industrial in my youth. I’m going to give it another shot though, any expert have a place I should start?

> Everyone wants the 101 due to its size which begs the question: why didn’t they bring out a CZ rack?!!

I think you’re lucky they brought it out at all the way they skated the pro/consumer line.

Here’s a stun thought, could modern day Casio bring out the non VA modern digital synth everyone has been waiting for? 🤔

> If I had the space, I’d get a cz101 just for its cuteness :)

I almost bought an MPC 60 II when I was on pain killers last night. Actually I tried but my offer was countered higher, I said no, then they countered a little lower :)

Maybe I’ll still get it...