Juiced Jam 2017 is live

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Mon Mar 13 10:27:27 CET 2017

Well, at least when I was there on Saturday, we did some fun things, and Joost says it's recorded.

I played some smooth jazz guitar with backing tracks for about 20 minutes, while Romain played bass guitar. We also did some synth plus drum computer stuff, plus I sang "The Blahblah Song" (invented on the spot) with Joost's harmonic pitch shifter.

And I've listened to the stream a couple of times. Tons of fun :-)

We all missed you, btw!

Cheers,

Gert
www.gertvansanten.nl