Axoloti (was Re: Rpi zero w)

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 17:26:51 CET 2017

> I'm actually planning on porting dfm-1 to the axoloti. Since it uses the same FP format as I do, it should be quite easy in theory

To me, it'll be great if you get DFM on it.  I've only drilled-down to a basic understanding of the axoloti gui -> build system, but by my reckoning of a TODO it'd be an evening spent grocking:

./axoloti-factory/objects/filter/hp.axo
./axoloti-factory/objects/filter/integrator leaky.axo
./axoloti-factory/objects/filter/lp1 m.axo
./axoloti-factory/objects/filter/multimode svf m.axo
./axoloti-factory/objects/filter/vcf.axo
&etc.

(./axoloti-contrib/objects/sss/filter/multimodeiBiq.axo)
(*-)

.. and then snarfing the good bits from Dfm1::filter, wacking it into dfm-1.axo, and see what happens .. dunno, seems fun and easy port.  Let me know if/when you're doing it, maybe you could twitch it .. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com