Playing a gig!

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 11:32:12 CEST 2017

> On Jul 8, 2017, at 03:24, Nigel Kersten <nigel at explanatorygap.net> wrote:
> First time in 12 years on July 15th. Having a bit of a creative resurgence lately and a local promoter liked the stuff I've put up on SoundCloud.com/etwoy

Very cool.  I'm personally always happy to hear that a music-bar member is picking up the tunes again .. and as a fan of your stuff on SouldCloud, makes total sense to me that you'd get a gig from it.

Hope you'll get some pictures/video taken for us, and keep the music-bar in mind when you're up there.  That's what this list has been all about from the beginning, so your experience, shared, has much value.  Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com