Playing a gig!

Nigel Kersten nigel at explanatorygap.net
Sat Jul 8 03:24:29 CEST 2017

First time in 12 years on July 15th. Having a bit of a creative resurgence
lately and a local promoter liked the stuff I've put up on
SoundCloud.com/etwoy

Oh and it's on my birthday! 1:30am at an all night house/techno thing here
in Portland that gets a good dancing crowd.

Super excited actually. Will be taking the Octatrack, Rytm and Blofeld.
Relatively minimal setup, particularly if I decide to run everything
through the Octa and don't even take a mixer. A little unsure about that
yet.

 Oh I'll bring the FMR RNLA and run everything through it. Too rusty to
trust my levels for a dance gig....