Simple audio interface

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Mon Jan 16 21:52:01 CET 2017

Op 16-1-2017 om 20:59 schreef Joost Schuttelaar:
> Great, thanks guys. I ordered the Scarlett2 2i2. I also looked at the M-Audio M-Track Hub, which has a nice fat knob on the top, but I read a few disappointing reviews about build quality and supposedly a not-so hot output, so went with the Focusrite.

My M-Track 2x2M is built like the proverbial tank, and weighs about the
same. It has indeed a massive knob (which controls the output to the
monitor speakers).

The one downside so far is that it caused a BSOD in Windows 10, once. I
can't remember when was the last time I had a BSOD on any of my systems.

Don't ask me why you need a driver that can BSOD your system for a USB
device. On the Mac, you don't need a driver.

- Peter