Say hello to the daddy speakers

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Tue Feb 7 20:44:58 CET 2017

I am using two pairs of speakers in my old studio, one tannoy ellipse 10" (analog ones) and one krk v4 (you can tell I put this all in about ten years ago).

The combination works really well for me. The tannoys are fun to jam on where the Krks sound like crap but are good to mix with.

To connect them, I'm using a mackie big Knob. I can't say it's great, it has a slight balance problem, when he volume is on the low side, but it sounds great otherwise.

Sent from my Phone