Linux (fedora) 'app'

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Sun Feb 5 14:43:23 CET 2017

Can’t help but give a shameless self promotion for https://www.h5mag.com :) primarily made to create e-mags, but it’s also used to create simple web pages sometimes. Basically WYSIWYG design and making embedding things easy for non-technical people.

BTW: if anyone on the -bar wants to use it for their music or anything creative/artistic, let me know and you’ll get a free license.

Cheers,

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL