Touche - Amazing Controoler

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 15:27:46 CET 2017

It’s annoying that the unit has such minimal set up controls, like no lcd for presets is weird. But they are going for a classical instrument vibe. Yes setup needs to happen on the computer there isn’t a lot to set up, but a little goes a long way. Just mapping filter cutoff to my model d just let’s you play it in a way not possible before. You can play the notes.