Gig this Sunday in Arnhem

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sun Dec 3 02:17:15 CET 2017

Op 2-12-2017 om 19:07 schreef Gert van Santen:
> It was very cool. Like 30 years ago. The whole gig is online. Will send the link to the bar later:-)

Here's the complete gig, video plus audio.
(55:09 min.) VierManSterk – Concert @ Brigant Arnhem
https://youtu.be/yN2gJ8WbqIE

If you don't have the time, here's 3 separate songs:
(4:06 min) VierManSterkOnderDeMaan https://youtu.be/U5UL5ZvRpqw
(3:20 min.) VierManSterk – Keer Op Keer @ Brigant
https://youtu.be/rSieoJA42Ls
De Koning van het Meer https://youtu.be/r9F9VN6pkVk

Please keep in mind, it's far from perfect. We made lots of
mistakes, and there were technical problems (everything was
disconnected when we arrived, mikes and stands were gone, no-one
from the venue could help us, bad mike, almost no guitar
monitor), but we had great fun.

We made the audio from 40% videocam-audio and 60% FOH-desk audio.
The video guy put the audio together, and I mastered it.

It's funny. Cam-audio on it's own sucks. Desk-audio on it's own
sucks, but together it's quite good :-)

Have fun...

--
Gert