DJ mp3 Mixer Help

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Wed Aug 30 20:56:32 CEST 2017

Hi all

Hopefully got a London based gig coming up on 2nd Dec and want to change my
setup to include something that does the below:

Must have:

1)      Plays mp3/wav from a memory stick

2)      Mic or line input so I can take Leah's vocals from her TC Helicon
processor

3)      Level control so I can do the vocal level mixing

4)      Headphone out

Could Have:

1)      2 channels of mp3 playback so I could mix stuff

Its gotta be cheap as we don't play that often, say < 300euro.

I don't really care if it's a "mixer" or "turntable" providing it does the
above..

Any pointers please?  I know zero about DJ stuff..

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk