for your listening pleasure... or not so much pleasure

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Tue Aug 8 21:42:01 CEST 2017

Dag Joost,

Been toying around with your suggestions and had a fun time
experimenting with live. I only scratched the top of that piece of SW...
(can one use a grouped track for sidechaining?)

Anyway, leaving to France tomorrow for the next triathlon this weekend
so won't be before next week before I can come up with something.

Cheers,

ToAd