Time to clean house...

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Wed Sep 14 16:00:01 CEST 2016

Thanks!   I appreciate you giving it some bandwidth.
The JP8080 is on hold pending payment,The UltraNova has not received an offer yet.

Tony

Subject: Re: Time to clean house...
From: ibisum at gmail.com
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 07:32:02 +0200
To: music-bar at lists.music-bar.org

I’ve forwarded this to a few of my pals in America, they may contact you out of the blue, but if they do it’ll be worth your while since they’re local and willing to pay for good gear from trustworthy sources..

One thing: Are the UltraNova and JP8080 still ‘on hold’ or does the fact of their presence on this list mean that the previous buyers have backed out?

j.

;
--
Jay Vaughan