Time to clean house...

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Wed Sep 14 09:40:24 CEST 2016

Yes, thinking the same, sorry to hear about the divorce. That must be quite a blow for you and Trent.

Hope you get it all sorted in a way that makes it best under the circumstances.

Great stuff you are offering, and low prices. In Germany in classifieds MPC 1000 are offered for 650 Eur. So here's to hoping you can get a bit more than what you are asking from the bar...;-)

All the best!
Kai

Sent from my Phone