Microsoft Surface Studio PC

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Wed Oct 26 22:59:43 CEST 2016

On 26 Oct 2016, at 22:54, Andrew Tarpinian <andrewtarpinian at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, depends how good the digitizer is though, I've heard the surface's aren't as great to draw on since they ditched Wacom tech.

Love those magnetic dials though. I want 30 small ones and turn it into a synthesizer :)

> Speaking of which I might be building a PC, cuz it seems Apple will never update Mac Pro. Also VR!

Yeah, I built a machine for the Oculus DK2 two years ago. Got rid of it after a few months (the Rift). What are you getting?

PS: still excited for finally a new MBP to replace my 6-year old MBP17”...

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL