newish track.

Nigel Kersten nigel at explanatorygap.net
Mon Oct 10 18:54:00 CEST 2016

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 9:23 AM, Jay Vaughan (ibisum) <ibisum at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > I was feeling pretty wistful - you know how sometimes music is just
> music, and other times it's a clear expression of an emotional state? This
> was very much the latter.
>

> I do indeed know how that feels.  :)  It shows in the emotional weight of
> the track, you know.

I know I keep raving about it, but I've never had a sample based device
that felt as *expressive* and instrument-like as the Octatrack. There's
more than enough room to make mistakes.

It's the kind of thing I used to spend so many hours building in Reaktor,
but so much better because it's properly tactile.