Live at Sonic Dreams Festival 2016

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 06:35:37 CEST 2016

Love the chill vibe.
Nice one Declan.
Mohsen

      From: Declan Gorman <declan at degomusic.net>
 To: Music-bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
 Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 2:26 PM
 Subject: Live at Sonic Dreams Festival 2016

  Hey guys,
   I recently performed a live set at an electronic music and arts festival called Sonic Dreams and I have uploaded my set to SoundCloud.   It was an interesting process as I have never performed these tracks live so having an audience that was listening intently was very interesting.  My setup consisted of laptop with Ableton Live, Ableton Push, Akai LPK25 and a Roland SPD-S.  It went down well on the day so it was worth the hassle of putting it together.  I hope you enjoy it.
  Regards, Declan.