Reaper is coming to Linux

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:48:11 CEST 2016

Just built it and running it on my DAW.  Looks very good, still has some bugs though, crashed hard on me twice in 10 minutes .. so no, its not ready for production, but seems like Justin is really pushing native-on-Linux further, which is a good thing.  Until it stabilizes, will just keep using good ol’ OpenSource Ardour, as it is simply great as well..

Oh.. also cool, raspberryPi builds are on the way.  So you can build a world-class DAW system for about $100:

>>>Justin:
>>>Also of interest: a build for ARMv6t2+, e.g. Raspberry Pi 2 and 3.

Amazing times ahead.

;
--
Jay Vaughan