NI Kontrol S61

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Tue May 3 21:24:31 CEST 2016

Hi all

I know a few of you already have the NI Kontrol keyboards so Im a bit late
to the party getting one for my birthday.

Anyway, if anyone was not going to like them, it was going to be me (Im a
fussy bugger).  However, its super impressive..!!

I got stung with Kore but the integration on the S61 is great.  Ive read and
had lots of kit over the years that says "you wont use the keyboard and
mouse as much" only to be disappointed.  But the Kontrol keyboards do work
really well with Complete Kontrol and any software it supports (or
non-supported stuff that you have mapped).

The light show is really useful, especially for drums.

Loads of fun just going through the 1,000s of patches and hitting
"favourite" when you get something you like (all from the S61).

Really liking it..

Ta,

Paul

Pd..