Weighted Keyboard - what do they feel like?

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Mon Mar 21 14:49:21 CET 2016

In my experience, they feel like they are trying to feel like a piano, but usually they seem heavier to me than most of the pianos I've played.   I think they try to emulate the weight of a grand piano rather than your typical upright.
One thing to keep in mind:  Your hands will get tired more quickly unless you're used to playing on one.   Due to my repetitive stress injury, It's all synth action boards and alternate controllers for me, I'm afraid.
Tony