Weighted Keyboard - what do they feel like?

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Mon Mar 21 11:10:15 CET 2016

Op 20-3-2016 om 21:45 schreef Andrew Tarpinian:
> There is reason that synth action exists, my guess is that weighted wouldn't be suitable for your style of playing.

A friend of mine is trained as a pianist. He borrowed my semi-weighted
EX5 for a concert, and practised on it as well. When he went back to his
piano, his hands hurt. :) One of the songs they played, by the way, was
"My Immortal", which is pretty much a piano piece.

> Or your can just go Roli...

Do not tempt us! Our faith is strong! (Though perhaps crumbling.)

- Peter