1 song we did at the music party in Voorst this weekend

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 14:26:11 CET 2016

> I have a "children's electric guitar" here. I bought it as a travel guitar once, but it's too small for my hands. You can have it for free if you want. It's a cheap strat model, Harley Benton, black and white.

Wow.  I’m going to talk about this with Flynn a bit over the weekend, and I want to be the first one to say THANK YOU for this, Gert, but of course .. like a pet .. there is a bit of responsibility for having an electric guitar in the house.  Like, what amp to get, and so on.  :)

But I promise you, there will be full-spectrum freedom to crank it to 11.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com