1 song we did at the music party in Voorst this weekend

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 11:28:59 CET 2016

> Jay, thanks for your comment, too. Still waiting for music and pics of the bar-meet... ;-)

I guess Joost is going to have to parse the loooooong-ass recordings he made of the sessions and find the good bits.

Gert, you missed witnessing Joost blow up his speakers by turning them to max volume and playing some Pantera, only to have the amp cut out 30 minutes later and a wicked, wicked smell permeate through Joosts’ apartment.  It was truly awesome - first, because I seriously couldn’t breathe when he turns up the volume, and second because it was such a huge relief that I didn’t notice the fire danger until everyone else was freaking out about it. ;)  That was really funny.  Okay, because his speakers seemed fine afterwards, but lets hear it for expensive pro-amps that know when enough is enough, amiright?  ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com