Re: Juiced Jam 2016 — 10-years celebration!

Declan Gorman declan at degomusic.net
Fri Mar 11 12:54:02 CET 2016

Hey Joost,
   Sorry to inform you that Irish bureaucracy is not as good as I would
have hoped and I have an estimated date of March 15 for the return of my
new passport.  I checked to see if I could travel on my driving license
but unfortunately I need a valid passport to travel to the Netherlands.
Have a great weekend celebrating your birthday and don't forget to share
the music you guys make with the rest of us.

Declan.