it's a girl

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Wed Mar 9 23:34:24 CET 2016

Op 9-3-2016 om 22:05 schreef K9 Kai Niggemann:
> three weeks ago, our daughter Alwine Juno was born. Everyone is doing very well, and my girlfriend and I are totally blown away, totally in love and amazed that the sleep deprivation isn’t nearly as bad as I always thought…;-)

Give it some time. In some 15 years time, she'll want to go out late,
and you'll get your sleep deprivation back. :)

> Slowly we are beginning to understand what happened and feel like it’s one small step for mankind but one giant leap for us..;)

It's a journey, really. What is the most amazing part, for me at least,
that this little human that easily fits on your lower arm, over the
years transforms into an intelligent person with which you can
conversations that you never thought possible, considering that a baby
is essentially a device that turns food into waste, crying, and adoring
looks from older women.

Congratulations! You've just pulled off the single most important thing
you've done in your life so far.

- Peter