So ..

Declan Gorman declan at degomusic.net
Mon Jun 27 10:11:42 CEST 2016

I have a couple of collaboration projects on the go at the moment.  One is
with a singer songwriter that has taken me out of my comfort zone but I am
enjoying it and learning from the process.  Another is with a friend and we
have only just started working together but it is looking promising and has
potential.

On a side note I have signed with London based Sci Fi Records
<http://scifirecords.co.uk/>  who want to do three releases from my current
catalog.

Declan.