Cover time

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Fri Jun 3 20:29:20 CEST 2016

Hi Kim,

> Points for Brilliantest Answer Ever :-).

We aim please. :-)

> I see you’ve been following the Eurovision Song Contest again.

Actually, I haven't heard a single song of the ESC this year. I know
that Ukraine won, but haven't heard the song, and that Russia is pissed
off, which usually means they'll be invading a neighbouring country, so
you may want to stock up on supplies.

>> Actually, if you manage to belt, singing louder means you can go higher as well. It takes a little bit of practising, but it's doable. There are some instructional videos on YouTube.
> I think I’m starting to understand where your wife’s coming from in this matter.

That was a very hurtful thing to say and I shall be expressing my
profound sadness in a Finnish way, by slightly drooping my lips and
staring out of the window.

- Peter