ViennaOpen 2016 @ Maker Faire Vienna on Vimeo

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 10:37:17 CEST 2016

> Wow!!  What a fantastic fare!!    Wonderful inspiration for children and indeed, all of us..

They have these in London too, no?  Having been to a few of them by now, I’m always curious about the different ‘flavour’ of the crowd at these events - it was very definitely different between Munich and Vienna, for example (more BoBo’s in Vienna, more Piefke-factor in Munich, hehe..) but regardless of the cultural differences, the Make aspect really ties the whole scene together in interesting ways.

Would be glad to hear of a Maker Faire London gig report next time ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com