Yamaha do it again ..

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 21:03:43 CEST 2016

I certainly don't have a ton of experience with everything but Yamaha gear always had a weird way of working that I did not get along with. It felt like you had to fight with it to do something cool and not cheese. Then all those Roland groove boxes uhggggg.

Yamaha also made the worst promo video possible, I wonder what world they live in?
https://youtu.be/PV7BVQyC820
Also if you look hard enough you will see Joost got the keyboard of his dreams.