Electron Rytm

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:29:09 CET 2016

I believe the recording of fills is one of the new things.

With accents I think the issue is the non accent level by default is fairly high, so there is little difference. If you lower the default trig level the accented level will have a greater difference.

Also don't forget parameter locks, which can be kind of like a super accent of sorts for any parameters you want.

Also there is the analog overdrive per instrument and global overdrive effect for super happiness.

One thing that's fun, set lfo to sample select :)

Sent from my iPhone