Electron Rytm

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun Jan 31 15:23:14 CET 2016

Hey Mikael

Yes, got it  :)  Very impressed both sonically and interface.  Sure, the interface is “tricky” but its logical and most difficulties just seem to be due to the power on offer..

The DAW integration is wonderful; overbridge is fantastic.  Ive owned Maschine for many years and 1 day in with the Rytm and it feels “easier” and actually more integrated into Live than Maschine ever did.

Thanks for the below tip..

Ive been taking it slow and have watched both of Cuckoo’s 1 hour tutorial videos, pausing to try most functions.

Scene Mode and Performance mode could be a game changer.  Their simplicity and power are WOW features and I cannot imagine how they will not end up in every track (with subtle use obviously).

Including Spark and Maschine I have 10(?) drum machines and Im not sure how many of those will survive this purchase.

Btw, I finally figured out Turbo mode and it now takes about 5 seconds to transfer a standard 50k kick (out of the box it was taking about 8 minutes!!)

Fantastic!

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk