who's doing rpm challenge?

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Sun Jan 31 02:03:57 CET 2016

I was about to ask the same thing, so count me in.

I've not found much time for anything other than work recently, and I
really feel the need to make something. I also have a mild case of GAS but
can't buy anything until I've followed my own rule of making at least 1
track with each new bit of software/hardware before I can buy another one.
I've been letting cheap iPhone apps slip past this rule, but RPM will give
me the discipline to catch up. So, don't quite expect me to match Dego's
amazing productivity (great album BTW!) but expect me to churn out 10 slabs
of sound that will involve PO-12, Gadget Bloom and Scape for iOS, and
Valhalla Plate (and possibly a new purchase or two - I'm warming to the
PO-20 Arcade as a companion for my PO-12, not as a serious bit of kit, but
as a nice pick up and play distraction while my Mac is
booting/rebooting/rendering video).

HBD to those I missed (I lost track of which of you I've HBD'd here and on
Facebook). Many of us have been through tough times recently, and if I've
not posted on those subject it's because I've often not known what to write.

Let's go from sharing bad news to sharing good music.

- Andy_R