Electron Rytm

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 10:38:39 CET 2016

Hi Paul,
 the elektron rytm is a damn sexy box! I really appreciate the Individual Outputs !!
 I really like how you can approach music with it, the only matter for me is that  I m a bit afraid about the programming side ..
If it will be cheaper I would definitely own one :),

I hope the Overbridge will give you and Mikael what you are expecting with your daw ( you are using logic if recall ?) …

All in all have fun :)!

Romain