whatever...

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Tue Jan 26 10:46:45 CET 2016

On 26.01.2016, at 09:37, Marek Szulen <mszulen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Kai
>
> I'm familar with this book (got it some couple of years ago).
> I've also had the Buddhist Phowa course, which also helps "to deal" with such topics.
>
> I'll definitelly look at the "Dharma talk"!

This is the link -- it's of course not a real Dharma talk, but it sounds like Jobs attended more than one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHWUCX6osgM

He talks a lot about how death and the perspective of a finite life is an inspiration and how, as a college graduate life may seem endless and forever, when in fact you may be dieing sooner than you might like to.

Everyone, please take care of yourselves, eat well, excercise (and excorsize the demons, too) and teach yourself to relax, be it Yoga, meditation, autogenic training, alert relaxation, whatever you want to call it..;)

all the best!
Kai