Arturia

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 17:37:21 CET 2016

When I watched the video my head exploded.

But, couple things - in my experienced with the minibrute, I got good sounds, but it wasn't hugely versatile in a large range of sounds - maybe it's just down to the filter, so this with the additional ladder will give you more of a range. The one bass sound I heard when he's was just showing something sounded huge, not sure why they are not playing this more.

It's fucking huge. It seems weird to not get something this crazy because of the size/usefulness ratio rather than the price. It really big for not being poly.

It would make a nice command center for modular with the routing and all those outputs. Amazing.

I hope they make a mini version.