whatever...

Komatos komatos at icloud.com
Fri Jan 22 23:48:10 CET 2016

Tom--

My sincerest sympathy. I truly know where you are coming from. We had to put to sleep back on January 6, 2008 our cat Smokey (1 of 2 cats from the same litter we had since birth). She was 13 ½ and was rapidly failing in health the last 6 months to year of her life. It was most likely intestinal cancer, but it might've been inflammatory bowel disorder (we never got an official diagnosis).

3 ½ years later (at the ripe age of 17) on June 6, 2011 her sister Torti had to be euthanized due to failing health from long term thyroid issues that were managed as well as we could. We always thought she would pass first since she was the slightly overweight cat.

Six months prior to Torti's passing, my mom went on December 6, 2010. Can you tell I dislike the 6th of the month some months?

Anyway, for what it's worth, if they're available in your area, try to seek out or even form a pet loss grief support group. It helped my wife and I a lot those first few years.

Hang in there man.

--komatos/wasted
twitter.com/KomatosRecords
soundcloud.com/KomatosRecords