ah, btw ...

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Fri Jan 8 22:49:56 CET 2016

Hey Michael,

Shades changing while someone is changing presets in the room, just for fun.
Moving furniture around because you can have the light anywhere (for the
wife).
Having a house that looks like a red district house because the children
have put a pink/red/purple neonisch light setup on that's called the
'sleasy' setup.

I'm not much of a gadget man. I like my old spot where I sit when
reading my 0,5kg paper printed books. (where changing a light bulb is
potentially lethal)  The lighting is like I want it too and there's no
need to change that. So every time I want to sit down and read a book,
i'll end up looking for my f*cking phone to start the app, that won't
work on my blackbarry, (so i need to find the wife's phone which I can't
operate) to get to the right preset to get my lightning as it used to be.
I'm just a grumpy 16 year old that doesn't need pink led's in my living
room, never, ever.
Not really, no, it's a gadget that will be used 5 days and than never
touched again, or maybe on the rare occasions that one has visitors over
that one wants to impress. And than you change the setting so it will
take you ages to get back on track 'cos the wife pressed the save icon...

Don't get me wrong, I'm pro led's for lighting. I got it in several
places in my house, but I just don't like the 'colour' of it.
I have yet to find an affordable led that mimics a 60W bulb that's
burning where I sit when I read my fiction...

Cheers,ToAd