New album - is it tech?

Declan Gorman declan at degomusic.net
Fri Jan 1 08:52:47 CET 2016

Hey guys,
   Happy new year!  I have put together an album of my own music and
released it online this morning.  It is not professionally mastered but
I am happy with how it sounds and it is available as a free download.
You can get your copy from my
<http://netlabel.degomusic.net/album/is-it-tech>band camp page where you
can click on the 'Buy Now' link and name your own price.  Enter 0 to get
the free download and enter your email address, Country and Post Code to
get the download link. Click OK and you will receive the download link
in your email inbox.  You can choose from a different number of formats
including MP3, WAV and FLAC. Feel free to share this with your friends
and anybody you think might be interested.  You can also stream a 128
Kbps version from my SoundCloud
<https://soundcloud.com/dego/sets/dego-is-it-tech>. Enjoy!

Regards,

Declan.