how to...

Jay Vaughan (ibisum) ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 12:05:07 CET 2016

> And just tonight I dreamt about Jay coming to some music-bar meet with a big guitar amp, and then he, Joost and me went out to buy an electric guitar.
> It's a strange world...

I've pretty much already got my bags packed. :)  apropos electric guitars, yes indeed it seems that the boys wanna play rock guitar, srslynow, kthxbai... we got the drums and a jam space already lined up, just gotta get it started and working for a few whiles, so those dreams of yours are probably usefuel, Galactic Emperor (On Vacation) .. strange or not.

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com