how to...

K9 Kai Niggemann canine at waf80.de
Mon Dec 26 01:52:37 CET 2016

What you are looking for is mastering.

Ozone 7 does a very good job for what you are describing, depending on what you are planning to do with the results, I believe you are all set with some of the presets.

If you don't have ozone, let us know and we will find you a good limiter on kvb...;-)

Merry merry everyone!

PS: SFe travels to George Michael. And wtf about Carrie Fisher....?

Sent from my Phone