JMJ Oxygene 3

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 21:43:07 CET 2016

I experienced almost (see below)  the same Gert !
In my case : they were changing all bathrooms and kitchens and balconies in the entire building of 9 floors  !!
It was a f… mess  during more than 5 months with the noise from 6 o clock  !!!  And you want to know something to make you and other barians  laugh(s) ?

(I think I never mentioned to music bar before )

One day : when I was working (not at home), the workers/builders/repairmen closed my front door with pigeons inside my apartment …

Imagine what I discovered  when I came back home tired from work just few hours later  ? ???

Feathers and pigeons shit every where !!! every where  man !!!  I even found an egg in my bed room … that s right an egg !!!

Luckily because I am a kind of paranoid guy when it comes to my music stuff :  all my synths, guitars, bass, etc and computers were super protected, no damages …

So remember  :  Never let any one close your front door with pigeons inside !!!

 I still do not know who is the more dumb the pigeon(s) or the responsible  guy who let this happened …

To finish the story with a positive value :  Now I wake up earlier than usual (with no noise)  and I am living also in a new apartment (still in Enschede).

:-D

Now

Romain