oh my god !

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 20:47:10 CET 2016

Me too …  At least the four Eventides :) and as you mentioned I will prefer to use Plugins for the space …
(Or maybe some day I will live in a mansion).

In some other videos that I checked, the guy said that he has 4 more studios LOL !! :D
From another hand, I was also checking his level in playing keyboard  : Not good IMO …

I think Gert should give him a visit with a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label and make all the rest of the new Marvel movies with him !!! :)

cause I was really not “ charmed or surprised ” by the music that this dude is making … ( i.e : Dead pool, superman/batman) …

Romain