JMJ Oxygene 3

James R. Coplin james at ticalun.net
Thu Dec 8 15:46:05 CET 2016

I so feel your pain on the house problem. We have been doing a major
remodel here now and it has been over a year. Almost all of my stuff and
100% of my music making stuff has been in storage for that time. It came
really close to breaking me a couple of times. Another month or so and I
should finally be on the other side of it and start to get my life back.

James

Sent from Postbox