HTC Vive

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 21:55:51 CET 2016

This is the first time I've done any VR so can't say. But what the Vive has is room scale tracking, so full walk around with hand controllers. The tracking is unbelievable your brain thinks you are really there. I was legit scared looking over a cliff. Plus they have Valve as the partner and I think their genius is felt all over the product and software. You get a bit of a screen door and some god rays but it's so good it doesn't phase me, this feels like the future.

Occulus is getting room tracking when the new controllers ship but I have a feeling the Vive is where it's at.