DeepMind12: $999, officially...

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 18:49:03 CEST 2016

Sounds like a great place... (but who knows with these things)
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Behringer-Reviews-E334438.htm

Dave Spiers had a good point on Sonic Talk - he mentioned when one of the engineers at Midas (in that amazona DM12 demo video) said he could never afford an analog poly - Dave said - ask for a raise or something man!... you guys sold a ton of X-airs.