DeepMind12: $999, officially...

Jammer jammer at jammer.biz
Thu Aug 11 11:19:31 CEST 2016

On 09/08/2016 14:05, Romain wrote:
> Hi Gert :)
> Imo behringer looked always nice and attractive price on the surface ... But.. Most of their products died on me after two years...
>
> So I will definitely wait a relative period of time to see what really  people will report on the deepmind stuff ... :)
>
> Cheers

For a very long time Behringer had no dedicated manufacturing
facilities.  They would rent time on random production lines as and
where they could, this lead to horrifically bad QC, combine that with
budget equipment in the first place and things just don't quite go to plan.

--
*Jammer*
WWW.JAMMER.BIZ <http://www.jammer.biz>