Roland Boutique

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 13:37:09 CEST 2015

Speaking of Braids...

how about a nice little combo of open-source code based on Gillet/Hardie-Bick ?
Here's a vst that combines braids and DFM-1.. I know it runs fine in
reaper and live, someone mentionned cubase 64 bits crashing but I
don't have a 64-bit windows nor cubase

MacOSX:

32 bit: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/323652/VST-BRAIDER.vst.zip
64 bit: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/323652/VST-Braider_x86_64.vst.zip

Windows:

32 bit: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/323652/VST-Braider_Win32.dll

I'm sure it's plenty of flaws (I'm far from being a vst expert) but
playing braids/dfm polyphonically is quite nice. Logic users: sorry
for your loss.

/M

http://marc-nostromo.com